Bottoms Up Vending is a company that provides free vending machine services and micro markets for commercial spaces in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. Our company has been serving Mchenry, Illinois since 2003, offering a variety of snacks, drinks, coffee, and ice cream options to businesses, schools, and organizations. Bottoms Up Vending aims to improve workplace productivity, health, and satisfaction by offering convenient and diverse vending solutions to its customers. One of the services that we offer is micro markets, which are self-service kiosks that allow customers to browse, touch, and select from a wide range of food options, including freshly prepared lunches, healthy snacks and drinks, pastries, and ice cream. Bottoms Up Vending is a trusted full-service vending partner that takes care of the installation and maintenance of its vending machines and micro markets. OBottoms Up Vending is committed to delivering top-notch customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Bottoms Up Vending: Your Full-Service Vending Company in McHenry, Illinois
Bottoms Up Vending is a successful vending company that was founded by Izzy Russell, a young entrepreneur who had a passion for vending machines. He started his journey with a single machine that he bought with his own money and placed in a strategic location. He operated his business from his home garage in Chicago, where he stored and serviced his machines. He gradually grew his customer base and expanded his product range. He moved to a larger warehouse facility and hired more staff. He also invested in new technologies such as micro markets, which are self-service kiosks that offer a variety of food and beverage options, and energy-efficient machines, which reduce electricity consumption and carbon footprint. He has been in the vending industry for more than two decades, providing quality service and satisfaction to his clients. Now Bottom Up Vending is serving in over 200 locations, providing your favorite foods and top-quality service.
Free Full Vending Service
- You can enjoy the convenience of having vending machines or micro markets installed and maintained at no cost to your business.
- You can choose from a diverse selection of snacks, beverages, coffee, and ice cream that suit your preferences and the needs of your employees or customers.
- You can benefit from innovative solutions such as micro markets, which are self-service kiosks that offer fresh and health-conscious food options, and energy-efficient machines, which reduce electricity consumption and carbon footprint.
Bottoms Up Vending in Theaters
Theaters are places where people go to enjoy movies, shows, and performances. However, they also need to provide snacks, drinks, and ice cream for their customers, as these are essential parts of the entertainment experience. One way for theaters to offer convenient and diverse vending options for their theater-goers is to partner with Bottoms Up Vending, a company that provides vending services to various locations, including theaters. Bottoms Up Vending can enhance theaters by providing free full service vending, which includes installation and management of vending machines for locations with sufficient foot traffic.
We have up-to-date technologies that allow them to accept all forms of payment, including cash, credit cards, and Apple Pay. We have a team of professionals who are committed to providing top-notch service and support to their clients. By partnering with Bottoms Up Vending, theaters can improve their customer satisfaction by catering to different preferences and dietary needs, and by allowing customers to pay with various methods.
‘They can reduce their operational costs by outsourcing the installation and maintenance of vending machines to Bottoms Up Vending, and by saving on electricity and labor. Moreover, Bottoms Up Vending has one of the last remaining authentic drive-in theaters in Illinois, the McHenry Outdoor Theater, where customers can watch two movies for less than the price of one at a regular theater. This can attract more customers by creating a unique and fun experience in a nostalgic drive-in setting.
Bottoms Up Vending Machine Options
- Snack machines: These machines provide a variety of snacks, such as chips, candy, cookies, granola bars, nuts, and more. They are ideal for locations that want to offer quick and convenient options for hunger cravings.
- Soda machines: These machines offer a range of cold drinks, such as soda, water, juice, energy drinks, and more. They are perfect for locations that want to provide refreshing and hydrating beverages.
- Ice cream machines: These machines offer delicious frozen treats, such as ice cream, popsicles, frozen yogurt, and more. They are great for locations that want to add some fun and indulgence to their vending options.
- Coffee machines: These machines offer hot drinks, such as coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more. They are suitable for locations that want to provide energizing and comforting drinks.
- Micro markets: These are self-service kiosks that offer a wide variety of food and beverage options, such as fresh food, salads, sandwiches, wraps, soups, and more. They are ideal for locations that want to offer more choices and healthier options for their customers and employees.
Business Resources in McHenry
- The Illinois Small Business Development Center at McHenry County College is a grant-funded program that provides business resources for McHenry County businesses that employ up to 500 people. Services include business advising, no-cost one-on-one counseling, monthly workshops and timely courses, entrepreneurial resources, and assistance in obtaining funding. You can join their mailing list, become a client, or submit an inquiry on their website.
- The McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization that supports and promotes the local business community. They offer business development resources, networking opportunities, events, advocacy, and education. You can search their business directory to find businesses in various categories, such as funding, credit counseling, credit unions, and more. You can also join the chamber as a member to access more benefits and services.