Who do we serve?
Bottoms Up Vending offers top quality vending services to various sorts of businesses and organizations including but not limited to:
- Colleges, Universities, Schools
- Museums and cultural institutions
- Healthcare facilities such as nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living, and retirement centers
- Municipalities, community centers, GYMs, car dealerships
- Park districts, water parks, theme parks
- Retailers, private businesses, hotels, motels, lodges
Refund Policy: No Questions Asked
At Bottoms Up Vending our aim is to make every vending transaction be as smooth and convenient as possible. However, machines aren’t perfect and sometimes card readers fail or a bill or candy gets jammed. Bottoms Up Vending makes refunds simple.
You have two options:
- We supply you with $25 in cash for reimbursing users as needed.
- We handle refunds for you. All of our vending machines are labeled with contact info for users to contact us and receive a refund. Most of our clients choose this option.
Customer service is our #1 priority — for you and your entire team.
I don’t have cash, am I out of luck? NO.
The days of crumbling dollar bills into the bill readers are long over. Bottoms Up Vending machines accept credit and debit cards along with apple pay. We still accept CASH at all our locations! Bottoms Up Vending is here for your convenience.
Bottoms Up Vending is running six routes at any given time and that number is moving up. If you’re located in Illinois or Indiana and looking for vending service you’re probably already en route. Give us a call to find out how to get added to a vending route. We make the switch as seamless as possible and you’ll be back up and ready to vend in no time.